Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Garth Brooks

  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Garth Brooks


    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Garth Brooks

    I miss Garth. I don't miss Chris Gaines :P
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member softballgal21's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 26th, 2004
    Posts
    304
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Garth Brooks

    he'll never do as good as "the dance" and "that summer"..those are his two best songs, i think.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Lb_Balla33's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,098
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Garth Brooks

    cant forget about the river
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member softballgal21's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 26th, 2004
    Posts
    304
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Garth Brooks

    oh well i forgot!
    that one too**

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Shoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2002
    Posts
    1,620
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Garth Brooks

    How can you forget Friends In Low Places.
    "Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Garth Brooks

    Hes got a lot of great songs, he just hasnt came out with anything in such a long time people seem to forget he was the # 1 selling artist ever at one point.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Garth Brooks

    I like Standing Outside the Fire myself
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member LPDBlueDevils's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 26th, 2005
    Posts
    629
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Garth Brooks

    I saw him in Knoxville and that was the best show I've ever seen!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Garth Brooks

    I love the guy, but the song "the dance" brings me to tears every time i hear it. When my grandfather passed away my cousin made a vide tribute type thingy for the family. Since he was an avid hunter, as well as the rest of the family, it was just pictures of all the family over the last 50 years from hunting and on the farm, just a slideshow with pictures, and "the dance" is on it right at the hardest hitting spot, at the end of it its showing all of his kids one by one, then my grandmother, then just a long still of him while fading out, sad tape...
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •